Searching...
Friday 21 September 2012
Friday, September 21, 2012

Top 17 Girls T-Shirt Sayings

Sometimes fashion designing companies used to design very interesting T-Shirts for males and females. like "The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music". People and the young generation like these kind of stuff. Here I am going to tell you the best quotes and sayings found on some interesting shirts.


. Dinner Is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.

. It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember anything.

. I'm out of estrogen-and I have a gun.

. Guys have feelings too. But like...who cares?

. Next mood swing: 6 minutes.

. I hate everybody...and you're next.

. And your point is...?

. I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

. Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.

. Of course I don't look busy...I did it right the first time.

. You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.

. All stressed out and no one to choke.

. I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people.

. How can I miss you if you won't go away?

. Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.

. If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

. Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!